Bug Report Webcam dissapeared

Odm

I installed OBS because good reviews from a teacher, the first test recording i had the sound, window and my webcam on, really good, untill 10 minutes later, my webcam went black, so i removed the webcam screen and put it on again, but now my webcam is not shown on the list??
So i uninstalled OBS and usersettings, and reinstalled it, still no webcam on the list??
So i tried opening my own webcam program to look if it had been deactivated! The program says i have no webcam??
I have checked for hardwarechanges but windows says there are nothing changed!

Where is my webcam?? there is an errorcode on the picture

My webcan worked 100% untill i used OBS

Attachments

• kamera.PNG
    kamera.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 62

FerretBomb

That is a different issue, and outdated instructions on how to fix it besides. Do not do this.

I installed OBS because good reviews from a teacher, the first test recording i had the sound, window and my webcam on, really good, untill 10 minutes later, my webcam went black, so i removed the webcam screen and put it on again, but now my webcam is not shown on the list??
So i uninstalled OBS and usersettings, and reinstalled it, still no webcam on the list??
So i tried opening my own webcam program to look if it had been deactivated! The program says i have no webcam??
I have checked for hardwarechanges but windows says there are nothing changed!

Where is my webcam?? there is an errorcode on the picture

My webcan worked 100% untill i used OBS
Post a logfile from a live streaming/recording session at least 30 seconds in length, and we can take a look at the back end and see if this might be something on the OBS side.

From your description, it sounds like your webcam drivers may have crashed, or the hardware itself may have died. Webcams are like anything else, they can just... break. Even if it's semi-rare. If it's not showing up in OBS' list of video capture devices, that means the OS is no longer enumerating it as a valid device.