Web Browser Source

sean9000

Hi,

I do live streaming for an equestrian event and I have to add a web browser that updates with the leaderboard and current rider. When I do I keep getting this purple background. When the rider goes live on the site it pops up in the purple box but I want to get rid of the purple and keep the text in the middle if that makes sense.

Does anyone have any suggestions. If i haven't been clear please do say and I will try and explain better. I have attached some photos of what it looks like with and without. Any help on how I get rid of the purple would be great.

Attachments

• with.jpg
    with.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 2
  • Without.jpg
    Without.jpg
    726.9 KB · Views: 1

Mikheil

Hi,

I do live streaming for an equestrian event and I have to add a web browser that updates with the leaderboard and current rider. When I do I keep getting this purple background. When the rider goes live on the site it pops up in the purple box but I want to get rid of the purple and keep the text in the middle if that makes sense.

Does anyone have any suggestions. If i haven't been clear please do say and I will try and explain better. I have attached some photos of what it looks like with and without. Any help on how I get rid of the purple would be great.

HI,
probably using this CSS can help solve the problem
Code:
body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
}