Way to assign a hotkey to increment and take the next scene

mattbatt

FIRST and foremost OBS is awesome software!!! I love Love LOVE it and I just started using it a month ago.

TLDR: I want a hotkey that will increment scenes no matter where my cursor is or where I clicked last. I realize that I could assign hotkeys to the first 10 scenes 0-9 but then I have to think about which number I'm on and which number/letter I want next.

Most of the questions I've had I can search the web and find an answer sometimes the trick is finding the right phrase or keyword, but I've turned up nothing so far with this one.
I am a one man show at my church I mix the audio, move the PTZ camera, and operate OBS. I have set up 20 scenes in the order of the Church's show flow they are pretty simple and most just reference back to the full screen video scene or to the Lower third with some new text on top. I made it a playlist so I can bump down the list without hunting for the right scene Arrow down and it takes the next scene. But that only works in normal mode because studio mode if you have 5 in program and go to 6 the next scene I want is 7 but OBS moves the highlighted scene to 5. Which totally makes sense to me and I understand completely why for most people this is better. AND the down arrow key on the scene page only works if you don't click outside the Scene window/dock/page thing.
TLDR: I want a hotkey that will increment scenes no matter where my cursor is or where I clicked last. I realize that I could assign hotkeys to the first 10 scenes 0-9 but then I have to think about which number I'm on and which number/letter I want next.
Obviously it would help tremendously if I had a preview of the camera to make sure it moved to the correct location.

Thank you,
MattBatt