warning: Stream output type 'rtmp_output' failed to start!

fbievan

I have no idea what to do here or where to start, ive scavenged everywhere i could, and uh, i haven't found anything, i did just install this on a real quick and dirty manjaro install, it worked fine, so i have no idea where to start
Note: I did originally build my own build, then i completely wiped that so i could test the actual obs-studio package, to see if it just was with my build, and it wasn't, it happened just randomly, i have no idea what to do or where to start, again.

I looked through everything even related to this, and i haven't found anything at all, that has worked, this is wonky.
I did not see anything abnormal in my own reading of the logs

Posted the verbose version and just normal log.

Attachments

• error_verbose.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 19
  • error.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 18

fbievan

1626496492661.png
1626496492661.png

Something Obviously wrong with rtmp, not sure what to do or how to fix it

Also heres https://obsproject.com/logs/3F208fI08PX1QJ9Q

fbievan

I have no idea what to do here or where to start, ive scavenged everywhere i could, and uh, i haven't found anything, i did just install this on a real quick and dirty manjaro install, it worked fine, so i have no idea where to start
Note: I did originally build my own build, then i completely wiped that so i could test the actual obs-studio package, to see if it just was with my build, and it wasn't, it happened just randomly, i have no idea what to do or where to start, again.

I looked through everything even related to this, and i haven't found anything at all, that has worked, this is wonky.
I did not see anything abnormal in my own reading of the logs

Posted the verbose version and just normal log.
I actaully forgot to mention, this only happens when i start to stream, hinted as it accessing rtmp

and that is really the only thing wrong, i notice nothing else wrong, even the browser docks, work perfect, lmao

fbievan

Fixed by copying and giving both read and write permissions to whatever file is specified
for example
first, you want to copy the give read and write ( and possibly executable permissions to the user for this file) libembedcrpyto.so, then copying to each file it says is missing, or link each file together, which is probably better.

Im just blind.

Also, im not exactly sure what caused these files to go missing in the first place, likely an update, just glad it was relatively easy to fix

Last edited: