Volume Reset After Closing While Muted

Hey Guys (And Jim)

I posted this before and Jim added his thoughts on it but can't find the thread anymore but it is regarding the problem when you close out of OBS with a audio muted. When you open OBS back up the audio level will always go back to 100%. I am going to try and explain it better.

I have my Blue Yeti set at 75% and game audio set at 85%, I mute my mic when I am closing out of my stream to play an outro aswell as music. Then I close out of OBS when I am done with my MIC still muted. When I open OBS again, and unmute my MIC it is reset at 100%.

Now you might say "Why not just set the audio level again"... WELL, I am a simpleton. I use hotkeys to mute/unmute and when I realize my MIC is still muted I am already in game. So I just hotkey it off of mute. THEN my audio is at 100% so I have to alt-tab out of my full screen game (New Vegas) to set my audio. THEN my fallout new vegas crashes and have to restart it ha-ha

SEE, thus why I feel that this should be looked into for keeping muted volume levels saved upon exit

Vaughn

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Oh no problem, I should have fixed it the first time, it only took me like 10 minutes. Thanks for reminding me about it.