VLC NowPlaying

Non-OBS Script VLC NowPlaying 1.7.0

Tipher88

Everything is functioning as expected. The console log is still gibberish on cmd/mintty but the output text file is perfectly fine now, which is what I need. Thank you for your help!

You may want to change your terminal character set to UTF-8 or another one that has those characters mapped properly, but I'm glad it is working for you!

MarcioGhiraldelli

A little while ago I installed pluguin vlc to run audio streaming on my obs. So far so good, but if I turn off the audio streaming shoutcast, when I log in obs studio does not return the audio. it looks like it's off. Is there a way, some script that I can install or some command that I can automate the obs so that always check the audio streaming if it is online and in case it is not it is called again so that it works? I use obs in ubuntu linux

Ostensible

A little while ago I installed pluguin vlc to run audio streaming on my obs. So far so good, but if I turn off the audio streaming shoutcast, when I log in obs studio does not return the audio. it looks like it's off. Is there a way, some script that I can install or some command that I can automate the obs so that always check the audio streaming if it is online and in case it is not it is called again so that it works? I use obs in ubuntu linux

You've spammed different parts of this forum with this question. Try making a thread again here
https://obsproject.com/forum/list/linux-support.34/

OneSeventyOut

Followed all the steps and everything succeeded however, I'm getting the attached error when trying to run the script. Any ideas?

Attachments

• python.jpg
    python.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 25