Question / Help Videos wont start/stop in live scene

Angrypanzer

Ii was wondering if anyone could help please? hey guys having trouble with my videos/gifs playing and stopping.

I have them all in a separate scene, that i then added to my live stream scene. They used to work with my elgato stream deck by turning them on and off. Images, mp4 as media and mp4s as vlc video source. Now no matter what i do the videos only start on transition and not when turned on and off. It used to work perfectly now they do nothing, any ideas?

This is what im trying to do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrns-mcz2co&t=145s the button press or turning the videos and gifs on and off dont work, but they work once if you transition the scene. Hope that makes sense?

Have you checked the settings of the videos and gifs in OBS by right-clicking them in Sources and going to Properties? There should be settings to tell them whether or not to loop and restart. Sorry if you have, just needed to ask!

Angrypanzer

1583805737945.png

1583805761407.png

These are the two different types i have for videos, ive tired many different settings but i dont know what to do.
They used to play and stop just by pressing the source on, now nothing unless i transition the scene