Video Post Process

digitalzebra

Is this in the future? I currently stream a game that has a day/night cycle, when night comes, my stream is pitch black for my viewers, while I can still see. This runs viewers away.

I'd like to be able to change my Gamma, Contrast, and Brightness settings of my streamed footage.

Kharay

Click Preview stream (or Start Streaming) -> Right-click on any specific source in the preview window -> Click Properties -> Adjust Gamma to suit your needs.

digitalzebra

Kharay said:
Click Preview stream (or Start Streaming) -> Right-click on any specific source in the preview window -> Click Properties -> Adjust Gamma to suit your needs.
Gamma only adjusts a general level of brightness, it doesn't allow the viewers to really see.

Kharay

Then adjust the game's own gamma. Just offering a possible solution that could work... right now. Regarding post-processing, OBS may or may not see improvement in that area over time but obviously this is not going to happen overnight. So, adjusting the game's own gamma is the best approach right now.

digitalzebra

Kharay said:
Then adjust the game's own gamma. Just offering a possible solution that could work... right now. Regarding post-processing, OBS may or may not see improvement in that area over time but obviously this is not going to happen overnight. So, adjusting the game's own gamma is the best approach right now.
I'd say it would work, but it doesn't.