Version 28 Update Hotfix issues

JohnnySBoy

Hey! I just noticed there was an update today for the version 28. I updated OBS without even reading or thinking and now I notice that it won't save my camera preset settings (like saturation and that sort of stuff). Which was one of the thinks I cared the most on this new update.
Not only that, but it now also resets my Output settings. Changing my encoder to a default x264 instead of using my Nvidia.

Anyone else having this issue? Or know how to fix it?

qhobbes

• Reverted a change causing video capture device settings to be reset when used [Jim]
    • NOTE: This reverts the automatic saving of video capture device configuration settings. This will be reintroduced in a future version.

JohnnySBoy

• Reverted a change causing video capture device settings to be reset when used [Jim]
    • NOTE: This reverts the automatic saving of video capture device configuration settings. This will be reintroduced in a future version.

Great... I loved having those settings saved...

I also noticed my Elgato capture card acting whacky since the past update. For some reason the colors where all weird and I have to deactivate and activate it again.

But what about the problem with the encoder? That started today as well. Is that happening because of the same reason?

DG8

Moin habe das Problem nicht behoben es fehlt bei obs 281. im Werkzeug die Einstellung Virtuelle Camera was kann man machen danke

JohnnySBoy

Moin habe das Problem nicht behoben es fehlt bei obs 281. im Werkzeug die Einstellung Virtuelle Camera was kann man machen danke
Es tut uns leid. Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich habe versucht, Ihre Antwort zu übersetzen, verstehe aber nicht, was Sie sagen. Ich habe nur Probleme damit, dass mein Encoder zurückgesetzt wird und mit dem Standard-x264 anstelle von Nvidia gestartet wird. Und auch die Kameraeinstellungen werden nicht mehr gespeichert. Ich hoffe, dass das Team dies so schnell wie möglich behebt. Es scheint, dass der heute veröffentlichte Hotfix das Problem verursacht hat.

DG8

Moin ich kann dein Problem leider nicht lösen. Mein Problem ist dass ich unter OBS 28.2 im Werkzeugkasten ( TOOLS) keine Kamera installier kann da Video 20.4 nicht mehr zugelassen ist