Various problems with OBS - Error decoding

Lady_verse

I keep having coding problems every now and then. To get to the bottom of this, I tried uploading the log files and found that the files are always too large. When I look at them I see the following error message:
Error decoding video
warning: Found EOI before any SOF, ignoring
fatal: No JPEG data found in image

As I understand it, either the Elgato Capture Card and more recently my cam seem to be causing this error. I have already tested all the tips available (limit FPS, enable hardware decoding, set format).

New is the following error:
Error: [Report Only] Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

Since I thought my PC is not powerful enough, I increased the RAM to 64gb and changed my mainboard. I have a RTX 3070, which should not have any problems.

As I said, I can not upload the log file, because it is too big. If it works here is a shortened version: https://obsproject.com/logs/RIC17Xw8RaHqxphF

PaiSand

New is the following error:
Error: [Report Only] Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".
This is an issue informed by a not so well developed third party alerts service. They need to update the code used by the alerts, but we all know this isn't the case.
You should contact the alerts service you're using or simple ignore it.

Error decoding video
warning: Found EOI before any SOF, ignoring
fatal: No JPEG data found in image
As long as the image is shown as expected, not much to do here.
As I undrestand this the driver / program sending the information is outdated. Even windows do this. Some people solved it just launching the program or updating the driver/program and that was all.

Lady_verse

This is an issue informed by a not so well developed third party alerts service. They need to update the code used by the alerts, but we all know this isn't the case.
You should contact the alerts service you're using or simple ignore it.

As long as the image is shown as expected, not much to do here.
As I undrestand this the driver / program sending the information is outdated. Even windows do this. Some people solved it just launching the program or updating the driver/program and that was all.
Ok so nothing to worry about? Good news i guess :D