[VALUE1] based on Dynamic [VALUE2]? Anyone know where and how?

Been trying to find this for the last days, even tried to see if I could make this myself (oh brother did I not understand how to code), but no.
All I wanted was to base a [VALUE1] (could be opacity, hue, color, movement, anything), and have it change based on [VALUE2] (could be audio level meter, brightness/darkness of an image, seconds of a timer, whatever really) but there is no such thing.
For my use case I wanted to have a images transparency change based on the sound from my microphone. I wanted to be able to set upper and lower value locks (ex: no lower than say 50%, but all the way up to 100%), and the first idea I had was to use the Move Value filter, but it will not allow me to select the numbers from the audio meter of a source or device, and it does not allow me to select a different source as activator.
It can only change based on hotkeys or actions. On or Off. Nothing dynamic.
Any thoughts on how to make this a possibility?

Okay... So I reached out to Exeldro on Twitter just in case he might have the time and answer and yes, he did. (explained based on answer)

Reactive Image based on Audio, or [VALUE 1] based on [VALUE 2] is basically the "Audio Move" filter included in the "Move Transition" plugin he has made.

Want to make a image change in size based on your game audio?
Want your screen to automatically react to the sound of a subscriber/donation?
Want to change hue?
Audio Reactive Image, MASK tied to object, image jump based on microphone audio levels, Make Overlay React To Audio???

Yeah, Exeldro's got you covered with "Move Transitions". Thank you man!

Images show low and high volume:
1 - Low Volume.jpg2 - High Volume.jpg