Babs Johnson
Member
So, I’ve been using continuity camera to record and stream podcast, now I’m thinking of purchasing two more additional iPhones for the same purpose. I just found out that Apple only supports a single continuity connectivity so I’ve to use “Detail” app to bypass this limitation.
My OBS has all my profiles built for my streams and it’s my preference, so my question is, is there or would there be a plug-in to enable multiple camera angles using Apple's continuity camera protocol in OBS? Or do I have to go down the route of using capture cards and USB cables?
My OBS has all my profiles built for my streams and it’s my preference, so my question is, is there or would there be a plug-in to enable multiple camera angles using Apple's continuity camera protocol in OBS? Or do I have to go down the route of using capture cards and USB cables?