Using Android as a Webcam and Microphone

soulblend

Hello guys! I am a noob in this regard. Need some help.
I want to setup my smartphone as a webcam and microphone. It as a virtual camera working fine, however the mic as a smartphone mic is not detected. Neither on any browser nor on any software as such in Telegram. Does anyone has any idea about it?
Online tutorial video is not specific enough for my use case.

KUCTech

What have you tried? I don't know your specific use case, but I have used VDO Ninja to add an Android smartphone to OBS, and it has settings to control audio.

I hope this helps.

soulblend

I have tried VDO Ninja. It works. I am specifically asking for smartphone using as a virtual mic in linux. I want to pass my audio with my virtual camera into other apps like Zoom or Google Meet. You can say, using my smartphone as a virtual mic. Can you help me regarding it? Please show me a step by step process or video tutorial would be much better.

soulblend

I am asking for a virtual audio cable setup and using my smartphone as a mic and pass that audio into different software, specifically Zoom or Meet.

KUCTech

soulblend: I have no Linux experience, and the process described in the video looks quite involved. All I can think of is to contact NapoleonWils0n for assistance with the missing Github page.

Also, have you checked out this OBS Post (Quick and easy Virtual Microphone for Linux)? The referenced video description looks a lot easier than the process you found.

DeaVain

In OBS/Audio Mixer, how many Mics do you see?

Add an OBS/Sources/Audio Source that "knows" about your virtual microphones.

Make sense?