Update to v 28 full of problems

D Gene Kraus

I need to know how to remove the most recent update and go back to the previous version until some basic issues are sorted out. I'm using an M1 MacMini with the latest OS and plenty of RAM. Since the update, I'm experiencing the following issues.
No access to our PTZ NDI controller. Learned after update that plug-in is not available.
NDI settings changed and we cannot choose the OBS audio as in the past.
Scenes including source from second monitor no longer working. Source seems to have been changed. Using MAC OS screen capture does not work.
Transitions from one scene to the next and take up to a minute to load in OBS. Cannot control our worship projection with both audio and video freezing or coming from the wrong scene. NOTE: the stream to Zoom does work with both video and audio.
We use OBS to record our worship service and it records what is happening in OBS with delays, wrong scenes, etc. Have not been able to post the recording since upgrading.
I note that a number of plug-ns changed when upgrading. Do I have to reinstall all of them?

I need to know how to remove the most recent update and go back to the previous version until some basic issues are sorted out. I'm using an M1 MacMini with the latest OS and plenty of RAM. Since the update, I'm experiencing the following issues.
No access to our PTZ NDI controller. Learned after update that plug-in is not available.
NDI settings changed and we cannot choose the OBS audio as in the past.
Scenes including source from second monitor no longer working. Source seems to have been changed. Using MAC OS screen capture does not work.
Transitions from one scene to the next and take up to a minute to load in OBS. Cannot control our worship projection with both audio and video freezing or coming from the wrong scene. NOTE: the stream to Zoom does work with both video and audio.
We use OBS to record our worship service and it records what is happening in OBS with delays, wrong scenes, etc. Have not been able to post the recording since upgrading.
I note that a number of plug-ns changed when upgrading. Do I have to reinstall all of them?
Just download and install OBS 27.2.4 as normal, hopefully it should all be there. I have both OBS 27.2.4 and 28.1.2 installed on my M1 14" and renamed accordingly but I only use 27 to do all my streamings. And the good thing is that all my profiles and plugins are still there for OBS 27 although they don't work on OBS 28.