Unstable Bitrate

Lawrence_SoCal

Bunch of new info... helpful. However, key relevant questions you have NOT answered
- what else, if anything, is on your local network, and what have you done to monitor the rest of your network traffic
- what upload bandwidth should you have? ... 10mbps seems really low for typical north American fiber, but ISPs around the world have different setups (so just an experience, not that one is better than the other)
- what else running on local PC?
You may be quite knowledgeable... sorry, if I approach this from a position of basics, as that is what is appropriate for most folks
I've seen people in this forum setup OneDrive, Google Drive, Apple, etc doing file syncs using background upload bandwidth. Or a compromised (malware) infected device... etc

Though you now mention testing with an alternate computer. Which may eliminate an Operating System config issue... unless the reason for unstable bandwidth is a shared setup between both computers ( no idea if this likely based on your posted info... maybe? maybe not?)

Yes that is fiber optic... relatively rare here in north america, nice. I'm hoping to upgrade to such in a year or two with new provider in my local city
For security reasons, you should have obscured the MAC address on that gateway. I do recommend removing that link, changing picture/deleting or whatever.

An issue could be that your ISP is oversubscribed, and they simply don't have the upload bandwidth available/allocated to your neighborhood? or poor routing setup to your desired destination??..
_If_ your PC is only thing on LAN, WiFi not enabled, and no router/firewall settings that could interfere (or things like Killer Networks driver optimizations that do more harm than good) and upload bandwidth is unstable, then working with your ISP is next step. Whether they will willing/able to do anything about it is a separate question. If you ISP can't/won't fix issue, your options are different ISP or maybe Record and upload afterwards? if true livestreaming required, and you can't change ISPs, then you will have to make do, right? there is no magic involved. One possibility, if you have newer hardware, and could use something like AV1 encoding to shrink bandwidth usage for given video quality... but that will take latest GPU, and be relatively expensive. There may be other options but would really depend on your local market

Isma09921

Bunch of new info... helpful. However, key relevant questions you have NOT answered
- what else, if anything, is on your local network, and what have you done to monitor the rest of your network traffic
- what upload bandwidth should you have? ... 10mbps seems really low for typical north American fiber, but ISPs around the world have different setups (so just an experience, not that one is better than the other)
- what else running on local PC?
You may be quite knowledgeable... sorry, if I approach this from a position of basics, as that is what is appropriate for most folks
I've seen people in this forum setup OneDrive, Google Drive, Apple, etc doing file syncs using background upload bandwidth. Or a compromised (malware) infected device... etc

Though you now mention testing with an alternate computer. Which may eliminate an Operating System config issue... unless the reason for unstable bandwidth is a shared setup between both computers ( no idea if this likely based on your posted info... maybe? maybe not?)

Yes that is fiber optic... relatively rare here in north america, nice. I'm hoping to upgrade to such in a year or two with new provider in my local city
For security reasons, you should have obscured the MAC address on that gateway. I do recommend removing that link, changing picture/deleting or whatever.

An issue could be that your ISP is oversubscribed, and they simply don't have the upload bandwidth available/allocated to your neighborhood? or poor routing setup to your desired destination??..
_If_ your PC is only thing on LAN, WiFi not enabled, and no router/firewall settings that could interfere (or things like Killer Networks driver optimizations that do more harm than good) and upload bandwidth is unstable, then working with your ISP is next step. Whether they will willing/able to do anything about it is a separate question. If you ISP can't/won't fix issue, your options are different ISP or maybe Record and upload afterwards? if true livestreaming required, and you can't change ISPs, then you will have to make do, right? there is no magic involved. One possibility, if you have newer hardware, and could use something like AV1 encoding to shrink bandwidth usage for given video quality... but that will take latest GPU, and be relatively expensive. There may be other options but would really depend on your local market
Thank you for the recommendation to cover the Mac.
Yes, believe it or not, it is fiber optics.
About 2 years ago they started to do the installation in the province where I live and the maximum speed is 300 mbps that I know of, but 300 download, upload I don't know how many it will be. In this country it is seen that they prioritize more in the capital, Buenos Aires for example, and in some provinces they are neglected or there is not the same capacity for technologies . We are a little behind the opportunities that people can have in Buenos Aires, and the 300 mbps that is the maximum of the company that I have in Buenos Aires there is that amount and higher amounts of mbps, symmetrical speeds and at a cheaper price.
Those are the benefits of living in big cities, but they also have their cons, the fuss, that there isn't as much nature, etc. There are positive and somewhat negative things about living in the most rural areas and more urban areas, each one has its own things

qhobbes

If what you want is for the bitrate to be stable again, nothing more, then check your log from your streaming session with dynamic bitrate and set your bitrate to the lowest value from that log.

Isma09921

Hello, I update the information. I was able to fix the problem. I changed my internet provider and it was solved. It was not obs or hardware problem, so if you want you can close my post and thank you for trying to help me, thanks for your answers