UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM +25More

RogerLewis

At the moments I am using the canary build of chrome and whenever I try to save my directory the save button fades but nothing happens.

Napsterbater

The newest Dev build is 64bit and I know that broke UNP in the same or similar way, IDK if canary has made the jump to 64bit yet but that could be the problem.

tiba

untamed stop working in chrome because not afiliate with google conditions
to function i need reinstall my chrome every time

Juno

I've gotten it to work with the meathods posted on the forums post chrome update, but it no longer provides the artwork file in the folder. Is this a bug, or am I doing something incorrectly. Want to mention I'm using it for pandora

Slipperysud

Hey Untamed,
I love UNP the only problem I get is that it says UNPN isn't in the Google Extension store so it disables it and won't let me reenable it. I have to reinstal it to get it to work again.
Is there any way we could get this added to their "Extension Store" or find a different way around this issue?

ectumon

when i changed my directory C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\unp\ and i delete USERNAME and put my account name and then click save. It doesn't do anything it and the save button is grayed out what am I doing wrong?

chococosby

I have everything working but inside of OBS the text will not update on my stream even though the file updates with the correct song info. Any ideas anyone?

Wapinoux

when i changed my directory C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\unp\ and i delete USERNAME and put my account name and then click save. It doesn't do anything it and the save button is grayed out what am I doing wrong?

Same things for me, can 't change directory :(
I'am using Chrome 64bits last version

WWE_ANDROID

Hey! I cant save my settings. So UNP isnt work anymore.
Новый точечный рисунок.jpg

rainbow

I suggest you disable chrome's self-update settings just in case they decide to remove it from the 32bit version as well

TGA

@rainbow, hey I download canary chrome but it seems like I'm still getting the directory error. It sucks because I had UNPN working, but I needed to reformat my computer, fresh installs of stuff, and poof, RIP UNPN.

If you know any other methods to get the directory thing workin let me know.

ghostish

I have been trying to get this but I simply cannot manage to change the default "no album" artwork.
I tried changing the included jpg and tried changing some of the javascript in proxy.js with no luck. Hopefully the developer or someone here could help...

DarkFaith

Yeah I'm getting the same issue where the save button throws an exception for the directory. Is there a planned update to fix the 64bit version? I don't want to switch to 32bit chrome.