hi everyone,
I keep getting this error mentioned on obs, see attachment, when i try to stream in YouTube.
1) I have tried to go to settings------->output------>video encoder and change everything.
2) From output mode simple----->advanced and vice versa.
3) I tried updating my graphics card.
4) I tried go to tools------->auto configuration wizard.
My video encoders are x264 and QSV H.264 even though I have a Nvidia Geforce RTX 4050 graphics.
Thank you for your help in advance.
I keep getting this error mentioned on obs, see attachment, when i try to stream in YouTube.
1) I have tried to go to settings------->output------>video encoder and change everything.
2) From output mode simple----->advanced and vice versa.
3) I tried updating my graphics card.
4) I tried go to tools------->auto configuration wizard.
My video encoders are x264 and QSV H.264 even though I have a Nvidia Geforce RTX 4050 graphics.
Thank you for your help in advance.