Unable to run Streamlabs OBS 0.23.4 on my Mac MINI

John Draper

I'm running Ver 11 (beta) on Mac MINI. 16 gb memory. Using Apple A12Z. Here are the details...

Apple A12Z:

Chipset Model: Apple A12Z
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
Vendor: Apple (0x106b)
Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily2 v1
Displays:
LG FULL HD:
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition)
UI Looks like: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Framebuffer Depth: 24-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
Automatically Adjust Brightness: No

PROBLEM: After downloading the app, I launch it, but after launching, there is no splash screen, or main window opens up.
I'm running MacOS Big Sur.

Has anyone else been having this problem ?

Has anyone else solved the program?
If so, can I share my screen with you on any of the screen share platforms.. I have somewhat of a learning disability and have bad verbal comprehension skills, and would appreciating any help you can give me.

I was able to download it and get it to run on my Powerbook Laptop...

Details below...

Intel HD Graphics:

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics
Type: GPU
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 288 MB
Vendor: Intel
Device ID: 0x0046
Revision ID: 0x0018
Automatic Graphics Switching: Supported
gMux Version: 1.9.22

My Mac laptop is just not fast enough to even get it to configure and work.

Also, a lot of my settings and such for my working Streamlab OBS is on my laptop, is it possible I can transfer these settings over to my Mac MINI
as it took me over a week to go over these settings, and I don't even remember what I did.

Are there any other folders that might contain Application specific files?

Please help

Johnd

Ech.io

That definitely seems strange... I haven't used Streamlabs OBS though, it is separate from OBS Studio, which is what this form is for.
However, since Streamlabs is based on OBS Studio, you may be able to get some help! As for settings, assuming Streamlabs is similar, you should be able to transfer them! If you have any plugins, however, you may have to reconfigure those as they likely will not directly transfer. I'm sire you can find videos or at least articles on how to make this transfer though! :)

John Draper

Streamlabs provides their own support for their software.

ok, then can you please provide me a link to Streamlabs OBS support? I've been on their Discord forum, but nobody knows whats going on. I'm thinking that the ONLY way I can solve the problem is for a super expert can "watch" over me via Zoom, or other Screen sharing platform.

John