Bug Report Unable to load static images

This seems to be specific to either myself, or to Arch Linux, as a friend of mine who uses OBS on Ubuntu doesn't seem to have this issue.

I can't get any images to load, at all. The images do exist, in spite of the error messages. I've tried lowercase names, no spaces in directory names and file names, JPG/GIF/PNG all produce the same error.

I'm on Arch, and simply installing from the AUR, which builds from git. I'm currently running 0.5.1-123-g4e308c9.

Code:
02:08:59 AM: magickcore warning/error reading file '/var/ranko/Downloads/Game Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.png': unable to open image `e Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.png': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2709
02:08:59 AM: [image_source: 'Image'] failed to load texture '/var/ranko/Downloads/Game Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.png'

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
It's a bug with a dependency we're using. Convert the file to a non-PNG format for the time being and it should start working.

Unfortunately, not working with JPEG or GIF, either.

Code:
03:58:56 AM: magickcore warning/error reading file '/home/ranko/Downloads/Game Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.jpg': unable to open image `me Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.jpg': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2709
03:58:56 AM: [image_source: 'Image'] failed to load texture '/home/ranko/Downloads/Game Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.jpg'
04:00:36 AM: magickcore warning/error reading file '/home/ranko/Downloads/Game Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.gif': unable to open image `me Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.gif': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2709
04:00:36 AM: [image_source: 'Image'] failed to load texture '/home/ranko/Downloads/Game Recordings/z.Stream Intermission.gif'

benklett

In some way imagemagick on arch is not working as intended. The easiest way to come by is adding an argument to the cmake makefile generator.

If you are using the obs-studio-git PKGBUILD from the AUR, you just have to modify one line:
"cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr" to:
"cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DLIBOBS_PREFER_IMAGEMAGICK=0".