Question / Help Unable to keep consistent 60fps when Local Recording.

SawRauced

I really have no idea what to do anymore. I've spent weeks, if not months trying to fix this reoccurring issue with OBS & recording my games.
Where do I begin?
First of all I've used this forum a lot just to understand OBS more & love how you guy's solve issues on here, I think it's cool & have seen you help a lot of others, hopefully mine cause end in the same happy camper style ending.
Below is my latest LOG file from around an hour ago where I recorded for a good 30 minutes, maybe more & also my system specifications. The system itself was upgraded to these parts (mobo, gpu, cpu & ddr4 ram) sept/november 2017, so they are still fairly new & working as predicted to help me dominate frames in games I couldn't beforehand.

Log:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/323efa39420b2a9e5c10128cc87566c4

PC Specifications:
intel i7-6700k 4.00Ghz
GTX Geforce 1080 3GB
16GB DDR4 Ram
550W PSU
Z270-Pro4 Mobo

Alright. Now to this issue, I cannot, for the life of m keep a solid 60 Frames on OBS when locally recording videos. These videos will go on to be edited & uploaded to YouTube and/or other VoD Wesbites etc.. So quality is an important thing to me. That quality can easily be achieved, however, the Frame rate cannot, this is annoying when my frames in-game aren't even affected. I've read multiple times with errors like this that V-sync & frame limiting can resolve the issue, not necessarily something I wanted to ever do, but hey! If I can record in awesome quality & play awesome games they I'll make some sacrifices.
Still to no avail guys.
Since my Monitors are both 60hz 1080p monitors, I Limited my frames to 61-63, ranging between the 3, nothing worked, the FPS drops happen LESS frequent I might add, but they are there.

V-sync.
V-sync however does work to fix this issue, but as many of you avid PC Players know, that most people just don't want to added input delay that comes with that option, unless I'm upgrading to a 144hz monitor I'll consider it & maybe even then I probably will still instinctively turn it straight to "disabled" in every game.
So, if V-sync fixes the issue but the frame limiter does not, what could this mean?

What I've Tried Thus Far.

I've tried everything. No, seriously. I've had my settings on OBS ramped up to max/high quality & I've had them down low. Obviously the low settings would work as it's using a rescaled output that's easy to reach & encode.
It's my CQP/1080p settings & even x264 settings that just do not want to let me record videos.

I'm at a loss at the moment, as OBS is seriously unmatch-able quality when it comes to local recordings for my Videos. I can't beat the crispness & the overall true HD. Nothing I've compared it with & yes, I have done multiple tests/side by side comparisons with other programs, OBS just comes out on top for quality.
However...
This whole Frames dropping malarkey has got my thinking I might need to re-invent into shadowplay for a while, until a solution is found or a new version comes out for OBS, as it makes no sense that on my rig, which is of Decently high caliber would suffer to hit a measly 60fps on recordings. even when capped in-game to stop the GPU using 100%.

Thankyou all for reading the insanely long post, I hope someone out there can assist me, I will be constantly lurking/replying/hoping that someones my god/savour!

Have a great day!