UI source

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
The installed application on your PC doesn't contain any source code, as it's compiled/built before it's uploaded.

If you'd like to browse the UI source code, you can find it in this folder of the GitHub repository. You're likely looking for the window-basic-*.cpp files, or the forms/OBSBasic*.ui files (these .ui files can be opened in Qt Creator). To see the results of any changes you make, you would need to build OBS locally. You can find instructions to do that here.

BoWang

The installed application on your PC doesn't contain any source code, as it's compiled/built before it's uploaded.

If you'd like to browse the UI source code, you can find it in this folder of the GitHub repository. You're likely looking for the window-basic-*.cpp files, or the forms/OBSBasic*.ui files (these .ui files can be opened in Qt Creator). To see the results of any changes you make, you would need to build OBS locally. You can find instructions to do that here.
Thanks, I already build OBS in my computer. I am trying to figure out how the shortcut shows on the UI, like "Fullscreen Interagtion F11". Can you help me with that?

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Qt Creator can expose how the shortcut is mapped, so that's how they appear in the menu bar.

2019-04-13_11-48-31.png

Shortcuts for context menus are a different beast, and while they previously correctly appeared, Qt currently has a bug where they don't appear.