Resource icon

OBS Lua Txt Trigger v0.3.2

JesperBon

I love this script. But would it be possible to set up more than one trigger. I would like to have four different images that each are connected to a specific txt-file. If one txt-file changes it should trigger a specific image. Is that possible with the current version?

Last edited:

Komodo

Hello squeek! Love this script, however I notice it only works in the current active scene, is there a way to make it hide sources in other scenes, as I use nested scenes over many other scenes it would be a huge help.

Kameelyan

Hey Squeek, I noticed when OBS is loaded initially it doesn't check the .txt files (using pattern matching), the file has to change after OBS is loaded for the trigger to check it and load the scene. Can this be updated to include that?

squeek502

Hey Squeek, I noticed when OBS is loaded initially it doesn't check the .txt files (using pattern matching), the file has to change after OBS is loaded for the trigger to check it and load the scene. Can this be updated to include that?
Let me know if v0.2.1 works like you expect it to.

secci

Hey squeek, your a legend. Script works really well, except I have one small issue. When it makes the source visible (a group in this case) the text field has generally not updated yet, which causes it to flick over to the new text half way through. Is it possible to add either a delay before starting to make the source visible, or to force it to update a source using the source of the 'file to check'?
Thanks mate!

BrettPlays

Could you add support for Studio Mode possibly? The visibility of the group changes but it doesn't go live when in Studio Mode. Also i'm still having the issue of the text appearing before/after it changes and it therefor changing while on screen,