Question / Help Twitch.tv Frame Drop

Agresor

Hello there,
There are 2 internet services in my house. The speed of both:
Internet 1: 35 mbps download, 3 mbps upload
Internet 2: 38 mbps download, 4 mbps upload

Problem: In OBS, I broadcast with "Bind to IP" feature. 4 mbps upload the internet is completely broadcast. When I stream from Youtube, I give "3500 bitrate" and there is no drop. But even if I have "3000 bitrate" on twitch.tv it is a continuous drop. Is there a reason or solution?

Twitch Bandwidth Test result: https://i.imgur.com/fv4KHme.png

koala

If you have 2 internet services, the bandwidth for a single connection is not added to 3+4=7 mbps. The maximum upload for one connection is still either 3 or 4, depending on where the connection is running on. If it happens that your connection to Twitch is going over the 3mbps upload line, you will be over the bandwidth of that line if some other traffic is running there as well.

I recommend you use the better line of both exclusively and adapt to that. Running multi-homed systems with multiple distinct lines is a very complex and intricate business. Don't do it.

Agresor

I don't have a problem on youtube as I mentioned. I'm broadcasting with 4 mbps upload. The only problem is twitch.tv servers. I'm not getting any more value than I need. I'm entering a 3000 bitrate value with 4 mbps upload. Despite this, the drop is happening

TryHD

Having 68 as best quality with all servers point to a general issue with your network connection. It should be possible to achieve 100 with at least one of the servers.
It is impossible to get 100 if you have less than 10 mbit upload. If you have more it should look like this
zawrlKZ.png