Bug Report Twitch: Failed to load channel / failed to get text from remote

BeardedSlayer

@r
The problem is with a 3rd party service, GlobalSign, who provide Twitch's SSL certificate. One of their revocation servers is malfunctioning, so Windows SChannel cannot tell if the Twitch certificate is valid or not. While we wait for GlobalSign to fix their issue, instead of connecting your account you can use your stream key to go live.

Even using the stream key it wont show im live on Twitch..

BeardedSlayer

As a workaround, you can follow this:

Start, Run, inetcpl.cpl

Find the "Check for server certificate revocation" option:
W4F8zpw.png

Turn it OFF, and reboot.

Ok i will give this a shot thank you.!

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Ah that's unfortunate, I figured that would apply globally since it required a reboot.

BlackRemasuri

Same here...

but the next Problem ... Maybe i have activatet Bandbreitentestmodus ( Thats German XD) And i cant deactivatet.... thats nice -.-

Okty79

Have the same problem, what's going on here because there is still an OBS update? Please someone already has a solution.

Lord_Lethris

The problem is with a 3rd party service, GlobalSign, who provide Twitch's SSL certificate. One of their revocation servers is malfunctioning, so Windows SChannel cannot tell if the Twitch certificate is valid or not. While we wait for GlobalSign to fix their issue, instead of connecting your account you can use your stream key to go live.

FFS...

1615585693641.png