Twitch Desktop

Free Twitch Desktop 2.1.1

binogure

hi,
Can you add a tab with only chat and viewers list ?

Hi, I am going to do that. But I will make a popup for the chat. It is in progress. I work also on a log rotate file for the chat and for the viewer count. We will able to view a trend with viewer list and some peak ...

PF4NDY

this tool is much better than Teeboard, ebcause it's simple, it's clean, it's easy to use and I love how fast it loads and connects. The code must be very well written unlike Teeboards! Teeboard needs long to connect and some time to gather the information. This little devil is up and ready. It also has options teeboard doesn't have! The chat integration directly IN the window is a bless! Sure, it would also be nice to have an option to make the chat "Always on top", so it stays as an overlay if you play games in "borderless window mode", but if you do this, please make it stay integrated in the main gui window when the option is not enabled or the game is minimized! Keeps the thing together! I hate programs with several windows! And hell it's smooth! It does its job very well! I LOVE THE CLEAN DESIGN!

Krush

Any chance you'd want to GitHub this? I have some features I'd like for it and I could just code them in myself. If you do want some help let me know.

PF4NDY

Hey there was a version back then which updated the current registered viewer list, but the newest version just updates the counter, not the 'currently twitch users in chat' list, would be great if you could make the nicknames update again, because can't differ between who is still watching and who left already. (It saves all users who visited)