Resource icon

Twitch Category Manager 1.0.0

Bo2101

Bo2101 submitted a new resource:

Twitch Category Manager - Automatically detect available Twitch categories for the game you're currently playing

About
This plugin finds a corresponding category on Twitch for the game you're playing, by monitoring the active window on your computer. The following situations appear:

1. A single category is found
    In this case the channel will be updated automatically
  2. Multiple categories are found for your current game
    In this case they are displayed in a list and you can choose the one you want.
  3. No categories found
    In this case nothing happens, the plugin will check...

Read more about this resource...

D

Deleted member 299771

Hello @Bo2101, to finalize the installation of your plug-in you say that clicking on gettoken, so far no problem but the token doesn't appear on the url ! and yet well connected my twitch account. Your plug-in interests me a lot and can really simplify the workspace of a streamer. Can you please help me ?

Bo2101

Hello @vlxprod, thanks for letting me know. The dll files were containing an older version for some reason. I've updated them. To fix this, download the resource again and go through the following steps:

1. Extract the zip contents to a new folder
  2. From the extracted files, copy all files except "TwitchApplication.dll.config" (this is to keep the existing configurations)
  3. Go to obs-plugins -> 64bit folder
  4. Search and remove the files "ObsPluginTest.dll" and "ObsPluginTest.pdb"
  5. Paste the copied files
  6. Run OBS and continue the setup

D

Deleted member 299771

Thank you @Bo2101, the plug-in works very well. By the way, you can abbreviate the window names as you do with Minecraft. Because this one is detected on the plug-in but not applicable because of the Minecraft version in the window name. If you could-fix this with games that have the same problem, that would be excellent !

Bo2101

Thanks for your feedback @vlxprod , I'm glad you find it useful. If you could attach a screenshot of what the plugin is displaying while you're playing Minecraft, that would help me include your suggestion in an upcoming update. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 299771

Here's what is displayed when I play Minecraft, so the category is not detected

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 135

ecktori

Hi! @Bo2101 i was testing with Bloons TD 6, but it found none category for this game becase the name is BloonsTD6 and on Twitch the category is Bloons TD 6
1610947202209.png

ON TWITCH
1610947309704.png

D

Deleted member 299771

Hello @Bo2101 do you agree that I can make a youtube video on your plugin, it's really nice !
Thanks !

Bo2101

Hi @vlxprod of course, thank you for your support!
Unfortunately I was not able to implement your suggestion yet, because of my job, but I haven't forgotten about it.

Bo2101

@vlxprod if you also show how to set it up, you can send me a link, and I'll put it in the plugin's description. I think it would be helpful for other users as well.

D

Deleted member 299771

Thanks for your reactivity, and no worries, take the time you need to add my suggestion !

ZondaKeN

when i wanna save my settings in the settings tab it crashes with the following exception "Access to the path [...]\[...].tmp is denied."

Sonicdream115

it is not working I have tried fall guys or fortnite and doesnt show anything and also a bad thing I found is that is not possible to have it like a normal panel because if you close the window for mistake you have to open again the OBS

Trane2012

Hi! @Bo2101 i was testing with Rainbow 6 Siege, but it found none category for this game becase the name is Rainbow 6 and on Twitch the category is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. There's something to do with that? Thank you

napoellis

Is it possible to use this with a two PC setup? OBS is on my streaming PC and my games are on the other PC