Question / Help Trying to learn, need help with bitrate and FPS inconsistencies

frickmckenzie

Hi hello, i just started streaming on chaturbate, and ive been struggling with FPS and bitrate being super unsteady. Ive configured my settings maybe a million times and watched just as many tutorials. Nothings quite worked perfectly, however through trial and error i currently have figured out what i think works best for my computer and internet connection. Even when im streaming and everythings in the clear, sometimes both my FPS and bitrate will dramatically drop to sometimes 0 for close to a minute or two at a time, but then after waiting a while itll go back to being steady(ish. my bitrate is never steady but my FPS almost always maintains 25)

does anyone have any sort of advice or way they could guide me what to do? or which settings would configure best to maintain? i would really REALLY appreciate it, im too much of a perfectionist for all this lagging lol

heres my previous report, i didnt look but it might be a touch long as i was online for some time
https://obsproject.com/logs/NT5fpoSgkHw_QnSx

(PS is there any update on when OBS will work with catalina? im one of the few who mistakenly downloaded it....never again will i blindly update before researching omg)