Trouble with DOOM (2016) streaming

raferrado

Hello. I know, this is old stuff, but I'm simply surprised of how I can't stream, even record this game! It's one of my favorites, and I thought of streaming it on Twitch. I always test the game with a recording before doing livestream, to configure OBS in the best way to the game. i just got scared with my first record: laggy, unwatchable and caused me crashes in Vegas Pro every time I added the video to a project. Since this, I searched everything on Internet to solve my issue, found many solutions, but none worked for me. I tried 1080p60, 1080p30, 720p60, 720p30, windows capture, game capture, screen capture. Even in-game settings: I use 1080p, but I scaled to 80%, 90%, 100%, lowed the graphics from ultra to high, medium and low, tried OpenGL and Vulkan, but NONE if this worked. OBS always shows a message of "encoding overloaded". I tried also recording with x264, but I had the same problem. I'm affraid I just can't record or stream the game. When I'm playing, everything works fine, 60 fps all the time, if I turn off V-Sync, it gets 150fps, but the recording/stream always gets a lot of stuttering (when it don't get stuck in one frame all the video). Is there something I'm missing? Please lemme know.
My pc:
Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1660 6GB
8GB RAM
Log (I hope it helps): https://obsproject.com/logs/IbRPMmE1VURn6d2W
(If you request, I can post here a video showing my situation)