Resource icon

OBS Lua Transition Connections 2018-12-26

Tomaae

Tomaae submitted a new resource:

Transition Connections - Set up transition connections between 2 specific scenes

OBS Instant Replay is a script for Open Broadcaster Software which allows you to set up transition connections between 2 specific scenes.

Example:
  • Use "Intro" transition when switching specifically from "Starting" scene to "Playing" scene
  • Use "Intro" transition when switching specifically from "Starting" scene to "Development" scene
  • Otherwise use "Default" transition

Read more about this resource...

Mostly works fine. One small problem thought. When using a stinger transition as default that has audio, and when using a connection with a different stinger transition with audio, the transition that's supposed to play works, but then immediately after the audio from the default transition plays

Tomaae

Mostly works fine. One small problem thought. When using a stinger transition as default that has audio, and when using a connection with a different stinger transition with audio, the transition that's supposed to play works, but then immediately after the audio from the default transition plays
Thanks for info, I will look into it.

Tomaae

I can confirm there is such bug, but unfortunately, its on OBS side. I have filed a bug report and will look into a workaround in meantime.

Tomaae

I made workaround that works correctly for me. Can you test new version and confirm?

TheHorrySheetShow

[obs-instant-replay.lua] Error loading file: ...bs-plugins/frontend-tools/scripts/obs-instant-replay.lua:7: unexpected symbol near '<'

Any idea why its giving me this when I load it up?

Tomaae

[obs-instant-replay.lua] Error loading file: ...bs-plugins/frontend-tools/scripts/obs-instant-replay.lua:7: unexpected symbol near '<'

Any idea why its giving me this when I load it up?
Try redownloading the file. There is no such character in original file.

I3ordo

Hi!
From what i understand (or it s just my wishful thinking) this script lets you have different transitions according to what the departed scene is...

are you still interested in this script?

Tomaae

Hi!
From what i understand (or it s just my wishful thinking) this script lets you have different transitions according to what the departed scene is...

are you still interested in this script?
I no longer use it, there is better plugin now.

EmotionFox

Hello :D

I wish you could help me with a problem that I have using your "Transition Connections" script wish is so so usefull and so smart, when I launch OBS for the first time, each time, the scene is completely black just like if there is a solid color over all my assets (keep ocur evne if I hide and unhide my sources), and disapear when I perform a transition. It's not that annoying but I'm like perfectionist so I really hope that you will answer me, thanks again for this script this is really amazing!