- schedule of the number of viewers
- voting

GVn.jpg
LVn.jpg

KVn.jpg

JVn.jpg

PVn.jpg
Download installer with auto-update: http://oxlamon.com/pubarea/setup.exe
Note: Program author refused to translate program into english, but you can edit and compile source code:
https://github.com/JustOxlamon/Sc2tvChatPub

kenshinpony

how i can make it visible on stream? ;3 i tried to add it as game, but it wasn't work, and in add software menu, there wasn't option to add 'ratchat'

i m really sorry for poor english, hope you will understand :x

Corwin

Turn "layered window" in software capture and just put chat window on top of game window.
I dont know why, OBS not see chat window, but XSplit can see if you enable window borders...

aaceace

Corwin said:
aaceace, look "how to config" spoiler, last picture, just enter twitch nick

I was able to pull up The Plug in to get the chat working.. but I can't seem to figure out how to pull up the plug in for the view counter.. the How to config doesn't show which one is the plug in for the view counter. thanks in advance

SabotageTheFool

aaceace said:
Corwin said:
aaceace, look "how to config" spoiler, last picture, just enter twitch nick

I was able to pull up The Plug in to get the chat working.. but I can't seem to figure out how to pull up the plug in for the view counter.. the How to config doesn't show which one is the plug in for the view counter. thanks in advance

It's the one with no url in and the hyphen in the middle ( - ) however, I have it pulled up but it seems to get stuck with "Connecting to sabotagethefool" >_<

chris20855

I am unable to install this as it keeps saying that I don't have the 4.5 framework installed and tries to install it. However, it crashes while trying to install it. Help me!

qfox

WHY tell me WHY OBS can't capture chat window? OBS even didn't show ratchat application in window capturing.
Probably there is a plugin to capture ANY window?

yJIuTKo

qfox said:
WHY tell me WHY OBS can't capture chat window? OBS even didn't show ratchat application in window capturing.
Probably there is a plugin to capture ANY window?
Try
2861fecc4a74.png

j7evn

Can someone share zip file with ratchat latest version(with auto-update if possible)? Site unavailable at the moment :(