Time and Temperature

Mr.Civis

Hi I am new to OBS, I am streaming an IP camera showing the road leading to the beach. I want to show the time and temperature. The temperature is what I want the most. I was able to link a web page and stick it on one side my stream but it not what I would like to see. I have a La Crosse weather station on my network that would be nice to see in OBS, but I have no clue how or if it can be done. I am just learning OBS so the more detail the better.

Smart Net

Maybe we can help you with the following:

• try to use browser source and cut the page with the weather data
  • try to use browser source and cut the page with the time data
  • make some changes with the color filters to show the wether data at the main background
Enjoy SMART NET Soulutions

Banyarola

Hi I am new to OBS, I am streaming an IP camera showing the road leading to the beach. I want to show the time and temperature. The temperature is what I want the most. I was able to link a web page and stick it on one side my stream but it not what I would like to see. I have a La Crosse weather station on my network that would be nice to see in OBS, but I have no clue how or if it can be done. I am just learning OBS so the more detail the better.
I also stream my weather station. I stream to Weather Underground and use a bnrowser source to grab it from there.
You can see how mine is by using the below link... If that's what you need then let me know and I'll explain it better.