The colors of my recordings look washed out

Vidar1731

Hello, I'm having problems with obs, a few weeks ago it was working perfectly, but out of nowhere it started recording the colors as if they were washed out, this started after I tried to record the resident evil 3 remake with the hdr mode activated, however I already deactivated the hdr mode of the game and windows and they keep coming out like this, I don't know if it's my monitor or something like that, I'm desperate, please help.

I attach images of how the colors look, I see them washed out, but if someone sees them normal, then it's probably my monitor.

Attachments

• SSWO.png
    SSWO.png
    536.1 KB · Views: 51
  • SSWP 2.png
    SSWP 2.png
    454.3 KB · Views: 51

Vidar1731

So, a quick update, i tried with another monitor that don´t support HDR, and don´t fix anything, so the problem i guess is in OBS or my windows config.

PaiSand

Just in case, restart your computer.
Then perform a test stream/recording for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do. Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

PaiSand

Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.