The Best Virtual Audio Cable ?

cyclemat

First of all I would like to say that I am not affiliated with the developer.
I just want to draw your attention to this super program, as people often ask how other programs can be given a different track or how the mixing can be improved

A friend of mine had a problem he wanted to send several programs to a virtual mixer unfortunately he was already using Virtual Cable A B C D from vb-audio.com but the number of cables was not enough for him

another friend put me on the audio cable from https://vac.muzychenko.net/en/ caught on. I have to say the tool is awesome.

It has many setting options, these seem confusing at first, but after a short familiarization it is easy to adjust the cables to fit

1646573617245.png

As you can see on the right side, you can even switch off the volume control so that you always have a fixed level and don't accidentally set the source in the windows mixer

It is even possible to create more than 100 cables, which I do not recommend because you need a very good computer

1646576078508.png

Another great function is the audio repeater, so you can, for example, route a micro to a virtual cable and it seems as if you can break a 5.1 source down to a stereo source

You can find more information and the licensing on the developer's homepage. I have to say that I am personally enthusiastic about the tool!

halitics

I agree that Virtual Audio Cables is a great tool. I prefer it to the alternatives b/c you get so many cables. In my OBS Studio Livestream, I use a microphone plus up to 3 different virtual audio inputs (Zoom, Google Meet, Dialpad) and up to 6 discrete outputs (YouTube, SMplayer, Google SlideDeck, along with the audio from Zoom, Google Meet, and Dialpad. Virtual Audio Cables makes this all possible so everybody can hear everything and there's no echo. Amazingly, it wasn't even that tough to set up.