The always have a red indicator

danzoygwapo2

https://obsproject.com/logs/tyT8AaBQZnt34xXb
This is the latest log on my end.

I am streaming in facebook live and I have not tried any other flat forms.

I have already reach out to many youtube videos and non of them fix my issue.
I have already called my internet provider and they have check that there is nothing wrong on my router or connection.
My drivers are up to date just to make sure I test it before submitting to this forum and still the same issue.

I hope you can help me with this situation on my end. I have been scattered all of over to any forums now.

I have a question: I have blue stacks and I have enabled Virtualization on my computer.
Does it affect OBS and provide red KB?

I hope you guys can run thru or guide me to fix my issue.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.png
    2.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.png
    3.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.png
    4.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 5.png
    5.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 6.png
    6.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 63

Tomasz Góral

Red box - insufficialy bandwidth to server.
speedtest check network connection to best server, you can manual switch to other, use single connection not multi.
Your provider can responsibility on own part of network, rest network is out of control. Connect to diffrent server to check speed.

danzoygwapo2

Red box - insufficialy bandwidth to server.
speedtest check network connection to best server, you can manual switch to other, use single connection not multi.
Your provider can responsibility on own part of network, rest network is out of control. Connect to diffrent server to check speed.
I have already contacted them but they stated that my connection is okay. I stream in twitch and I got a green ping with a solid 6000 bitrate. How is that possible? :/

Tomasz Góral

I have already contacted them but they stated that my connection is okay. I stream in twitch and I got a green ping with a solid 6000 bitrate. How is that possible? :/
Simple some one repair connection.
How work Internet:

You ---- Provider ---- other Provider ---- 2. other ---- 3. other ---- 4. other ---- destination server

Provider has responsible only on own network: it's You ---- Provider, if is broken, Provider repair.
But if broken is in 2. to 3. or 3. to 4. Provider, no one help you, of course, You Provider can send report to provider nr 2, they send to 3. and maybe repair, of course if you Provider has 1000 user or millions, does send report only if more like 1 person has problem, they waiting for more signal from clients.

danzoygwapo2

Simple some one repair connection.
How work Internet:

You ---- Provider ---- other Provider ---- 2. other ---- 3. other ---- 4. other ---- destination server

Provider has responsible only on own network: it's You ---- Provider, if is broken, Provider repair.
But if broken is in 2. to 3. or 3. to 4. Provider, no one help you, of course, You Provider can send report to provider nr 2, they send to 3. and maybe repair, of course if you Provider has 1000 user or millions, does send report only if more like 1 person has problem, they waiting for more signal from clients.
I have tried to stream in Twitch and I can stream without a problem. It hits green ping with a 6000 bitrate. How is it possible?