Thank you for your hard work!

0Z3ro0

Hey guys, I just wanted to create a post to provide some feedback and say thank you. You have made a wonderful program here. It puts things like Fraps to shame, which for the longest time, I was told that was the ONLY good video recording software that could get the job done.

You have clearly proved that wrong. I really enjoy the small video files you are able to maintain. With Fraps I would have a few GB video files within minutes. I have yet to hit a GB on your program. Everything about this program has a professional feel to it. I will be supporting you all when I can. Keep up the great work and thanks for taking time out of your lives to keep this project going!

-
0Z

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
No no, you are awesome.

All the users and everyone who contributes are all awesome. Without you and every single person we wouldn't have been able to take it this far. We may not seem to be updating much right now but it's only because we're working hard on the newer version. It'll be a while before it's back to the same level, but it'll only be up from there.