Tearing and "micro-stuttering"?

malisdoesgames

This is 4 min of last night's stream. Output of 720p/60 @4500kbps. Some def tearing but soooo much better than a week or two ago when outputting 1080p/60 @ 6100kbps. I think this has been an upload speed issue. Been avg 5mbps since I decided to start testing the speed every day. I'm supposed to be getting 10mbps but Cox Comm decides to throttle speed once data cap is reached. Should be able to bump back up to 1080p with minimal tearing once I get that shored up. Is this tearing due to upload speed? I have no tearing whatsoever on my monitor while streaming.

The other issue is the "micro-stuttering" (?) that I see in both my monitor in-game and when reviewing footage from Twitch. Single-monitor, the second is no longer hooked to rig, and only OBS in the background, maybe Audacious. That's it. This clip is with vertical sync on which seems to give me the best results and on par with triple-buffering. V sync off seemed to be the worst for framerate both ingame and Twitch. I have yet to try Adaptive Sync with the new 720p/60 @ 4500kbps. I've also included the log file for this clip which is the last 4 minutes of the stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/820516404

Attachments

• 2020-11-29 17-58-08.txt
    21 KB · Views: 4