Support for HASHD.tv streaming platform.

Shifter

It's already in the test version. I failed to check my facts. They said in chat they worked closely with OBS staff.

Shifter

However I could not find it in the latest test version. But they're saying "custom" is supposed to work.

For those wondering, go to http://hashd.tv/settings/streams and click details to retrieve your key and the server URL. Then add it as custom in the OBS broadcasting software.

TrColeTrain

i'm on the page with the keys, rtmp links, and channel link; now what goes into the server and what goes into the stream key boxes in obs? sorry if this is obvious... though i would appreciate the help

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
It's possible it's down at the moment due to having just been released, but I'm not entirely sure at the moment exactly how the URL/key works yet

Shifter

Jim said:
It's possible it's down at the moment due to having just been released, but I'm not entirely sure at the moment exactly how the URL/key works yet

This is how it worked for me:

Server Amsterdam: rtmp://edge-ams1.hashd.tv/live/
Server Dallas: rtmp://edge-dal1.hashd.tv/live/

Key: YOURNAME?key=YOURKEY

Of course you put your streamname and your key instead of the words.

That's how I got it to work yesterday. Today however I get a socket error. :)

EDIT: I guess you could probably do some generic thing where you choose server between the 2 and then just enter the username and key and it automatically fills in the "?key=" part. But I'm no programmer so might be harder than it seems in my eyes.

paibox

heros in an halfshel
The servers have been down all day and are not up yet, so it's not very surprising that you're getting a socket error at the moment.