Suggestions on Live streaming platforms (sites like Chew.TV, Twitch, Periscope, etc)

Hey everyone, apologies if this thread is being placed on the wrong area.

I have been live streaming now for a few years and I think as I read more and more on different sites, the curiosity that has been getting everyone to ask the question is, what site(s) or platforms have people been focusing on more often when it comes to creating a good audience, seeking a good audience, options, features, benefits when it comes to live streaming from a good site source?

Wanted to get everyone's opinion on what they feel is the best platform to use as far as site source such as using Chew.TV, Twitch, Periscope, Facebook Live when it comes to Live DJ streaming? Gaming wise, I think Twitch has my vote as the traffic of gaming users seem to grow immensely on that site, but as far as Live DJ shows, that has been a debate for over a year with many out there as far as which site supports the best audience flow, options, abilities, and benefits, because one thing we all fear when it comes to streaming DJ shows is the ability to play what you want and how you want without interruptions, mutes, etc when we are always booking varies artists from around, not knowing what to expect on their segment of the show(s).

Thoughts? Thanks