[SUGGESTION] Windowed projectors in docks

mariomnts

Hello:

I started using OBS some weeks ago and I really like and appreciate all the hard work you have done with this software. I wanted to leave a suggestion related to scenes/sources previews.

The situation is that I used to make windowed projectors of almost everything (composite scenes of several sources, sources alone for camera previsualization, etc). I attached screen capture. This windowed projectors are really useful for external monitors or for leaving them outside the main window. The problem comes when you close OBS and open again or you change the scene collection: all the windowed projectors (and sizes and positions in screen) are gone.

It would be really helpful to integrate them (optionally) in the dock being able of making several columns and rows of windowed things in the dock (buttons, audio, previews, etc.). Even further it would be really cool to have several docks for other screens everything attached to the scene collection. When a scene collection is open or saved the positions of everything remains.

Thanks again,
Mario

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 00.39.40.png
    477.5 KB · Views: 68