Suggestion: Multiple Audio Channels for Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antraxo

Hello Guys first of all you doing a great job providing this Software it really helped me streaming and recording stuff but now my suggestion :).

I use OBS for streaming & recording my suggestion would be since I record much stuff with it to have 2 diffrent Audio channels ... I don't know if thats possible since its for streaming mainly but what I mean is when I edit my Videos in Sony Vegas I only have one Audio Channel with the Microphone and Game Sound.

It would be great if they would be seperated from each other so you could adjust them since sometimes your Mic is to loud or the game is to loud and or to quite.

It would really improve the aspect of recording videos but I dont know if its possible.

How it could be ->

How it is ->

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Please use the search function next time. I responded to someone yesterday with the same idea.
And even that wasnt the first time it has been requested....

Answer: This might be possible after the rewrite of OBS is done.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I am aware that people want this, though it's a bit difficult to implement properly. That being said, I am coding the new version so that multiple channels is possible, but I may not actually implement the code for it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.