Suggestion for a future update

drjflash

First of i want to say I LOVE THIS PROGRAM :D . This is the best way to live stream anything and its completely free. You are amazing for making this. I prefer this over xsplit and recommend it to anybody. I am not 100% sure if you can do this already but i have tried to find a way and cant figure it out. I would like a way to stream using audio from certain programs. For example, if i wanted to stream the audio of a game and some music in the background but not my voice or a Skype call I couldn't (as far as i know). I'm asking for a way to do that. Basically a way to mute certain programs audio through the program so its muted on the stream but not through my headset. Thank you and keep improving this software its AMAZING!!!

hilalpro

this has been already suggested and there was some talk about implementing selectable audio sources..

for now the simplest way to do this is to close everything install DFX Audio Enhancer and from skype options output directly to your speakers (not the default dfx speakers).

you might not need any of the above though.. you could try outputting Skype's audio trough the normal TRS jack speakers(headphones) and the rest trough a default digital hdmi output. so the game's audio and everything else goes to the hdmi monitor speakers and Skype's sound trough your headphones.. OBS will only input from the default device.