[Suggestion] Attach Sources

Sotuma

While playing many games is nice and gives a great variety to the stream I have noticed the pain in moving my cam around the screen to fit each game to not cover certain elements of the game I'm playing. Ammo, position, etc.

I think it would be nice if we could attach sources together so that when they are moved they just move around the screen as one. This would be excellent for when moving cam overlay + cam. As it is now you have to move your overlay then position your cam inside of it. Just tedious and it doesn't look very "professional" to the viewer either. Of course that is just one example as to why it would be a nice feature. It could be used for music players or donations, etc. as well.

Perhaps there is already something out there to do something this simple but I haven't been able to find it. I know this may seem silly but I think it would just a nice little feature to have, even if it was a tool doing it and not OBS itself.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Just select both sources (holding ctrl) in the source list, then move them. Done :)
Apart of that, a kind of grouping has been requested, the rewrite might see such a feature being added.

Sotuma

Holy crap, that ctrl movement. I never thought of even trying that in OBS. Simply amazing, thanks so much! :D