Suggested feature no other software has

Antix

Hi,

i have a really useful feature to suggest: being able to add VST plugins to the audio source. This would mean people could add useful stuff to their microphone source like a compressor, limiter, noisegate or an equalizer.

No other software has this and it would be really useful.

What do you think?

Regards

Antix

omfg....im retarded, sorry. just read this in the sticky: "Optional audio post-processing (e.g. VST plugins)"

Should have a higher priority imo ....

StrikerX3

Another great addition, although a bit complex, would be an audio graph editor where you can add any audio inputs you have in your system, route them through any number of filters, and connect them to the output. Kinda like Buzz, or FL Studio's Patcher plugin.

tagnat

any progress on this one? noise gate allready working =) just need eq and compressor\limiter now

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
It actually shouldn't be too hard to directly apply VSTHost so I'm not sure why it hasn't already been done -- Argh I wish I weren't always busy with 20 other things

achmetha

Don't mean to bring this back from the grave, but I will anyway. VST support would be a great addition to the software and continue to make it miles ahead of everything else. Thanks for this great software.

Lodey

I'd love to see VST support as well. Those of us with USB mics would really benefit from the inclusion of VSTs, as of now, the only way to pull off mic effects is through the virtual audio cable setup or something like an external mixer. Neither of which are ideal for my setup.