Free SubAlert [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Videophile

Elgato
Hi Guys,

Having as issue with SubAlert.

Not sure when it started, but doing some tests confirmed it today.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro, 64bit
OBS 0.64b

Problem:
When a subalert notification comes up, nothing appears in OBS.

I did disable chroma key, and I do see the green bar. which means the window is being captured.

Any tips/help are appreciated.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
quickly tested it, it works fine. You probably want to check your window capture, remove-readd it, check log for errors, etc.

sugareeboy

Hi Guys,

Having as issue with SubAlert.

Not sure when it started, but doing some tests confirmed it today.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro, 64bit
OBS 0.64b

Problem:
When a subalert notification comes up, nothing appears in OBS.

I did disable chroma key, and I do see the green bar. which means the window is being captured.

Any tips/help are appreciated.

quickly tested it, it works fine. You probably want to check your window capture, remove-readd it, check log for errors, etc.

I'm having this problem too, it's fixed when I un-check, and re-check "Use color key", but I have to do this for every window on every scene, every time I start the program. For me this is 8 times (8 scenes) I have to recapture a window just for restarting the program. Is this a normal issue or is there a workaround?

Running OBS 0.64b 64-bit
Windows 7 64-bit

Videophile

Elgato
My fix:

I had my intel HD3000 onboard GPU enabled and it was on a virtual monitor for intel QuickSync.

I disabled the HD3000 and now everything works fine.

Sou

Since yesterday every time I run subalerts it is showing me old donations and subscriptions... it takes like 10 minutes until it is over o_O Any idea what is wrong?

itscrizzy

Just went to download it, and when I try and extract the files from my Downloads folder, both .exe's are missing. All other files are there except for the .exe's.

Edit: Seems as if Norton is flagging both files. Any history of malicious files with this download?

kozeetje

Hi, Im using quicksync for streaming and I use subalerts to get alerts on my stream.
But now I found out the sound etc is working and its all set up right cause it works with x264 but as soon as I activate the virtual monitor for quicksync the alerts dont show up anymore in the stream.
how can I enable subalert on virtual screen
How can I fix this?

Jadedea

Was curious which of the log files displays only the donation message from the top donator? I was thinking recent donator but I havent had anyone donate so I dont know whats listed in that file. If anyone can help, thanks!

kozeetje

Was curious which of the log files displays only the donation message from the top donator? I was thinking recent donator but I havent had anyone donate so I dont know whats listed in that file. If anyone can help, thanks!
Its what he posted at his donate as message

nemo88

The TTS for donations is very low and it starts at same time as the sound . can you make so the TTS starts after the sound is done? and add a volume slider for TTS?

I put subalert/log onto dropbox so I can share the logs across different machines. however subalert/log/followers/log.txt gets updated every 20 secnds and dropbox lets me know.

Yeah, im pretty sure that subalert is dead at the moment...
Haven't seen an update / upgrade in months and no reply here either....

Although subalert still works, i'll prolly switch over to something else cause i don't like to use tools that aren't supported and are, pretty much, dead in the water.

My thanks to the subalert development person / team for the time invested into developing this free software, you guys had a great tool going for a while.

Cya around.

Cezar

Just changed my Stream Key on Twitch and now it isn't updating my last follower... text file is empty, but log file is getting bigger, because of checking my channel... What is wrong now? (Stream offline)

Buchtis

Shame that Redkwind doesn't update this anymore. My SubAlert has stopped working ever since Twitch updated their API and i'n not sure on what to use that's similar to SubAlert.

So basically does anyone have a good alternative that is the same/similar to SubAlert? Not looking for web or Java based programmes like Twitch Alerts and the like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.