Free SubAlert [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redkwind

redkwind submitted a new resource:

SubAlert - Subscriber, Follower , Donation Alerts for Twitch.tv and Hitbox.tv Free

Hello everyone! SubAlert is a free program (and will remain free) that alerts the streamer of multiple events such as new Followers, Subscribers and donations (via paypal from sites like StreamTip, ImRaising, Donation-Tracker, and more) for both Twitch and Hitbox. It's highly customizable, outputs text files for almost everything (last subscriber, last donation, last follower, top donation, monthly top donation, etc). All in one window.

Supports PNG/GIF images as...

Read more about this resource...

etrnlwait

I enjoy this software very much, but for those of us who don't have a Dual-PC setup and play fullscreen games, it bugs a lot.

When I play CS:GO fullscreen and try to capture the Notifications window it has to be positioned exactly in between both my monitors, or the low FullScreen res I use on CS:GO will bug the notifications.

I wish you could implement something via CLR Browser, like TNotifier has.

Anyways, it's a really good and dynamic piece of software.

Why can I not download this?
Keeps taking me to "Box" website, asking me to sign up - once signed up I cannot download.
"You cannot perform this option"

Cheers, works great.

@redkwind:

Is there an ability to add a "new line" option, ie a \n into the custom strings?
I'm looking to do something like:

USERNAME\n
Has Just Followed

redkwind

Why can I not download this?
Keeps taking me to "Box" website, asking me to sign up - once signed up I cannot download.
"You cannot perform this option"

Yea download link seems broken, on the twitch page I found this link though:
https://app.box.com/s/b9xtsl60ybhhchx98yls

Hopefully @redkwind will update the ressource on here soon :)

Sorry about that, the server reached its bandwidth limit, im uploading it to a new server now.

Just in case here is the link https://app.box.com/s/m2z0cjry7cta7bqktva0

Cheers, works great.

@redkwind:

Is there an ability to add a "new line" option, ie a \n into the custom strings?
I'm looking to do something like:

USERNAME\n
Has Just Followed

It will be in a future version, expect it very soon.

redkwind

redkwind updated SubAlert with a new update entry:

Link update for: ImRaising.TV Support + New Subscriber tracking system for Twitch

• Added ImRaising.tv support! you can now migrate to this new service to continue using ImRaising after their upgrade
  • Added some blank spaces at the end of some log files so they look better on text rotation
  • Added a new way to track subscriber for Twitch.tv. You shouln't miss any sub if you connect your account to SubAlert.
  • If connected to SubAlert, Total Sub Count log file is now available (refresh automatically)
  • Added TotalDonatedToday log file for fundraisers
  • A...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AlderaaN

I enjoy this software very much, but for those of us who don't have a Dual-PC setup and play fullscreen games, it bugs a lot.

When I play CS:GO fullscreen and try to capture the Notifications window it has to be positioned exactly in between both my monitors, or the low FullScreen res I use on CS:GO will bug the notifications.

I wish you could implement something via CLR Browser, like TNotifier has.

Seems good! However, im one of those which just have 1 monitor, any fix for that yet?
Joining on the requests to support single-monitor setups.

Keep up the great work!
//subscribed to thread.

redkwind

Host Alerts for Twitch!

+ Added Host alerts for Twitch.tv. It gives you an alert whenever someone starts hosting your stream, it will only pop up once per session.
+ Added a way to configure the Host alert custom text in case you dont want to show the viewer count.
+ Added a minimum treshold of viewers to show on the alert (to avoid hosts of 1 viewer spam)
+ Added a way to place the background image from the top (it was previoulsy only able to set it up from the left)
+ Fixed a couple of minor bugs
+ Added a few...

Machiavelli09

Is anyone else having an issue with OBS and the alerts not staying active? Everytime I start a stream, I have to go into the properties of the SubAlert Source in OBS and just click OK, then they will show up. If I Return to Config and then start it again, the alerts no longer show until I again go into the OBS Source properties and click OK.

DaRa

Is anyone else having an issue with OBS and the alerts not staying active? Everytime I start a stream, I have to go into the properties of the SubAlert Source in OBS and just click OK, then they will show up. If I Return to Config and then start it again, the alerts no longer show until I again go into the OBS Source properties and click OK.

I also need to re do it every time I stream

redkwind

SubAlert's now pretty!

This version has quite some changes, specially to the config window and the Host alerts.
  • The config window is now more friendly, new buttons and graphics added to give it a frehs look.
  • You can now easly enable/disable the alerts by clicking in a pretty button.
  • Also you can right click that same button to configure the alert.
  • Added a way to customize the alerts even more:
  • Added a text alignment setting
  • You can now add a [break] tag to the custom texts to add a line break...

redkwind

IMPORTANT FIX!

One of our servers died causing major bugs and crashes in SubAlert.
We had to completly rewrite the Updater and some of the services used by the application.

This is a very important release because any of the previous could crash at any time.

Help us make everyone aware of this change (since they cant update using the old updater)

Thanks.

Abominalizer

Hi folks, first of all thank for marvilous program, i have onde question, lately my sub alert is crashing "subalert has stopped working" every 10minutes, do you what could it be por how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.