Question / Help Streaming with a bad laptop and bad internet

Mintle

Hello, i've been having some issues with streaming while using OBS. See, i'm no computer expert and that's why i really want some help with the settings.
Whenever i stream, the stream is very laggy and keeps disconnecting. I stream on youtube and all i want to do is draw and animate live with no problems.
I have all possibly needed info below, just please tell me if there's a way i can fix this.

Attachments

• EA-9JThXUAA376b.png
    EA-9JThXUAA376b.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Przechwytywanie.JPG
    Przechwytywanie.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 39

Narcogen

Not really. That bandwidth test indicates your upload is so low it is unlikely you could produce a stream that would be watchable, and if that connection is not stable, the situation would be even worse. You need a better connection to the internet in order to stream reliably.

Mintle

Not really. That bandwidth test indicates your upload is so low it is unlikely you could produce a stream that would be watchable, and if that connection is not stable, the situation would be even worse. You need a better connection to the internet in order to stream reliably.
I have a few different wifis i have access to and after testing all of them, this was the best result. Do you think that changes anything?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 33

Narcogen

Wireless is not recommended for streaming at all. By a better connection I mean a better provider.