Question / Help Streaming Games With Bad Internet?

Mena

So I've recently started streaming Maple Story, fairly easy game to run on my computer, the thing is, even tho I run it on really low quality settings I still get those blurs when I attack or move, basically when the screen has a lot of shit going on\when the game takes a bit more ram to run, please give me some settings that would fit my computer/internet connection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm using Wi-Fi, there's no way for me to get direct connection to the router.

connection -
1583424794325.png

Computer Specs -
1583424911779.png

1583424925625.png

Narcogen

Please post a log with your issue! Here's how...

Your upload speed is really, really slow. Wireless only makes it worse, and is not recommended for streaming at all.

If you're streaming to Twitch, you can use the TwitchTest application to measure the performance of your connection for Twitch streaming:

If no improvement is possible, lower your settings as far as you can go (low framerate, low resolution) to get the best quality out of the highest bitrate you're able to reliably stream at.

Mena

Please post a log with your issue! Here's how...

Your upload speed is really, really slow. Wireless only makes it worse, and is not recommended for streaming at all.

If you're streaming to Twitch, you can use the TwitchTest application to measure the performance of your connection for Twitch streaming:

If no improvement is possible, lower your settings as far as you can go (low framerate, low resolution) to get the best quality out of the highest bitrate you're able to reliably stream at.
Thanks a lot for this answer, I don't have an actual error on OBS I'm pretty sure it all comes down to settings and internet, but if you're saying that my upload speed is low (which confirms my suspicions) then I guess that's the problem right there.
Thanks again for the help.

koala

Please post your log anyway, and make sure in the log is a streaming session included, because this tells us what your machine is capable of and what settings you use. From this, proposals for improvement can be made. The information you already posted is not as good as a log, because the log is telling how your system behaves while it creates the stream, and it includes your system configuration in a generalized manner.