Semi-free Stream Warrior Deluxe [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDBar

JDBar submitted a new resource:

Stream Warrior - Subscriber Alerts for YouTube Gaming

Hi there, I'm JDBar. I have created a Subscriber Alerts program for YouTube Gaming streamers called Stream Warrior.

Stream Warrior is one of the first programs to display customizable subscriber alerts for your YouTube live stream. Simply use it with a YouTube and Gmail enabled Google account, edit your scene with the easy-to-use interface, and go live. Change the layout, colors, image, and sound of your alerts, and use OBS or Xsplit's chroma key features to overlay subscriber...

Read more about this resource...

JDBar

JDBar updated Stream Warrior with a new update entry:

Support for Subscriber Goals

You can now customize your subscriber goals in Stream Warrior! This includes convenient txt file output for usage with OBS, in case you don't want to use the visual option in Stream Warrior itself.

Helpful tips for subscriber goals:
  • Left clicking the color picker will set the goal text color.
  • Right clicking the color picker will set the goal min. color and max color.
  • Ctrl + Right clicking the color picker will set the goal max color....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Khrowler

Hello JDBar!

I downloaded Stream Warrior, but the authorization page does not open! What should I do? Tks!

JDBar

Hello JDBar!

I downloaded Stream Warrior, but the authorization page does not open! What should I do? Tks!

Easy fix for Windows 10 users:

Click Start > Settings > System > Default Apps > Web Browser
Set default web browser if it's not set here.

TheRILmvp

So basically i did EVERYTHING i was told to do and the sub alerts don't show up when i stream. Idk if this makes a difference but i get subs frequently and in my recent sub list all that shows up is "????" any idea why?

Attachments

• ffs.PNG
    ffs.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 70
  • ffsff.PNG
    ffsff.PNG
    109.9 KB · Views: 71

JDBar

JDBar updated Stream Warrior with a new update entry:

Stream Warrior Deluxe v1.0.1

Stream Warrior Deluxe
is a live stream alerts and overlay design software which supports YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, and Smashcast.
  • Customize your stream like no other with a powerful widget editor.
  • Control your overlay on every subscription, donation, and chat message through Events and Actions.
  • Interact with your audience through custom chatbot commands. No programming needed. (not available to free users)...

JDBar

JDBar updated Stream Warrior Deluxe with a new update entry:

Bugfixes and Stage Refresh

- Fixed a Deluxe license verification bug.
- Fixed a bug where chat commands triggered with doCommand did not have SW.source
- Fixed an error when receiving a Twitch message from a user with no badges.
- Fixed the chat not connecting when the stage loads before account data does.
- Added a refresh prompt when saving changes to stage while the stage is connected.

JDBar

Streamlabs Donations, Twitch Hosts, setImageSource, setTimer, Txt File Actions

Feature: Streamlabs integration.
Feature: Twitch Host event.
Feature: writeTxt, appendTxt, limitTxt, and loadTxt action
Feature: sendTxt action for Chatbot.
Feature: startTimer action.
Feature: setImageSource action
Bug Fix: If the Stage loads before license data loads, the "free version" banner ads and chat ads will load
Bug Fix: Trying to retrieve the channel image of a new YouTube subscriber results in [object Object] instead of a URL.

JDBar

Fixed Memory Leak and other Bug Fixes

- Fixed a memory leak coming from widget/stage editors.
- Fixed a bug where Twitch subs and resubs caused an error.
- Fixed a bug where Chatbot might not load correctly if license key is not loaded by Stream Warrior fast enough on startup.
- Fixed a bug where looping timers can stack up many times internally, causing events to fire way too often.
- Fixed a bug where Stream Warrior freaks out with errors if opened more than once
- Fixed a bug where Stream Warrior continues polling for YouTube...

DK_OBS

Hello JDBar,
First cool work u are doing here. I'm looking into this program you made and I have 2 questions for you.

First, are you program able to make an alert for Youtube where it tells {username} have been a subscriber for {months} as I have seen some Youtubers have, but dont know how they do it. Can I do this with your program?

Next up. I have the know like/subscribe boxes that I would love to slide in/out on my live stream is that something I can with your program too?

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.