Question / Help Stream/Record HDR10

Forever1337

So I know this has been asked in the past, however, all the questions I saw were from years ago and they were always talking about capture cards. I am currently streaming from a single PC setup using OBS Studio 23.0.2 and I don't have a capture card. My problem is when I play a game that has HDR enabled my recording and streams colors are so washed out that a bright blue sky looks grey. I have absolutely no issues if I disable HDR or while playing other games that don't support HDR. Any help is appreciated.

c3r1c3

OBS won't have HDR support for another 4 years (according to Jim in Discord chat a few days ago). Now while I think he was being a bit facetious, it does show that it is currently a low priority item.

That means currently the only workaround that is known is to disable/turn off HDR on whatever you're trying to capture.

Forever1337

Wow, and there is no workaround? I guess it is time to start looking for something else to use. It's a shame that they are treating such a serious issue like it doesn't matter. Shows that they don't care.