Stream Randomly Disconnects With Stable Connection

Mark Jackson

Hello,

I've been experiencing many unexpecting disconnects during my stream lately and I don't really know what could be causing it because my connection has been pretty stable for the most part. When the disconnect occurs it takes about 30 seconds to reconnect while my internet connection is still stable. I've attached my latest Log Files from my last stream and also a screen shot of my connection status on Twitch Inspector. I see it says Audio/Video Configuration Issues Detected however I don't know how to address the issue. If anybody has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

This link is my Log Files: https://obsproject.com/logs/sQ7fT37KRh5_ugE-

1595434380242.png

pamuk

I have the same problems, sometimes obs spontaneously cuts the live broadcast, CPU sometimes runs high, sometimes low , I tried almost every way, the problems continue in the same way.

qhobbes

1. In many cases, wireless connections can cause issues because of their unstable nature. Streaming really requires a stable connection. Often wireless connections are fine, but if you have problems, the first troubleshooting step would be to switch to wired. We highly recommend streaming on wired connections.
2. Killer's Firewall is known for it's poor performance and issues when trying to stream. Please download the driver pack from the vendor's page , completely uninstall all Killer NIC items and install their Driver only package.
3. Update your Windows 10 to at least 1909 or 2004 if available per https://support.killernetworking.com/
4. To ensure that OBS Studio has the hardware resources it needs for realtime streaming and recording, we recommend disabling the "Game DVR Background Recording" feature via these instructions.
5. Run OBS as Admin.

Mark Jackson

I stream off of an Alienware Laptop so I'm sure I have the hardware to run OBS with stable connection. There are also days when I would bring my Laptop downstairs and use an Ethernet Wired Connection and a disconnect would still occur. When I'm hard wired to the router there are even times my Upload Speed would drop to less than 5mbps when my upload is supposed to be at least 30mbps. This always happens at night when I usually stream. I believe my CPU usage is usually under 50% so that may not be an issue however my memory is usually at least 75% so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I don't think I fully looked into options 2, 3, and 5 so I'll read up on them and see if the problem continues.

pamuk

1. In many cases, wireless connections can cause issues because of their unstable nature. Streaming really requires a stable connection. Often wireless connections are fine, but if you have problems, the first troubleshooting step would be to switch to wired. We highly recommend streaming on wired connections.
2. Killer's Firewall is known for it's poor performance and issues when trying to stream. Please download the driver pack from the vendor's page , completely uninstall all Killer NIC items and install their Driver only package.
3. Update your Windows 10 to at least 1909 or 2004 if available per https://support.killernetworking.com/
4. To ensure that OBS Studio has the hardware resources it needs for realtime streaming and recording, we recommend disabling the "Game DVR Background Recording" feature via these instructions.
5. Run OBS as Admin.

We thank you, Necessary adjustments were made, only twitch.tv occasional interruptions , what kind of a computer would you suggest, could you write computer properties, I will share pictures about obs at the weekend